Thursday, 12 December 2013

Progress: Film Poster Production

In todays lesson I have continued to create and edit my film poster.
I decided to use a font which resembled a stamp in order to make the poster more striking and eye catching. I placed it partly over the title as stamps tend to be placed on top of things, however I did not cover the whole title as it would be harder for viewers to read.
After taking out some research, I found a poster for 'Glastonbury The Movie', which has given me some inspiration. I took a screenshot of some of the text within the poster and placed it at the bottom of my own work in order to decide how I am going to lay out the rest of the text within my poster.
After looking at competitor products, I also noticed that posters tend to include either a rating out of five or a quote. Due to this I decided to add both to my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment