Monday, 16 December 2013

Production: Film Poster Audience Feedback

After receiving audience feedback from my classmates, I have made the appropriate changes to my film poster. The image below shows a screenshot of the responses I received.

After reflecting upon my feedback, I have made the necessary changes. For example, as you can see through the image below, I have removed the alcohol bottle which was a distraction behind the title. I did this by using the eraser tool on PhotoShop. This can be seen through the screenshots below.




I also decided to not recut the characters out of the main image as every response given indicates that this is not needed.
I have also decided that a slogan is not needed on the poster as I already have included a lot of text which conform to conventions of competitor products.
The image below shows a screenshot of my final ancillary product. However, I will ask my focus group for any improvements or suggestions to make it the best that it can be.



No comments:

Post a Comment