Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Production: Film Poster

After consulting my focus group, I have decided to use the image that I was planning to use on my magazine front cover on my the film poster instead. This is because they feel that it would be harder to add text around the image on a magazine cover.
I edited the picture to make it more striking and bright. The following images show the picture before and after:

I then decided to remove the background at the top of the image in order for the audience to not be distracted by background objects. I firstly decided to put the background image as white, as shown below, however then decided to change it to black in order for the colours to contrast.



I then came to a final decision for the name of my documentary as a whole, which is "V Festival: The Untold Story". After making a decision, I found an appropriate font and then experimented with which size I shall have it/ where I will position it.

No comments:

Post a Comment