After deep consideration, I have decided to change the channel of which my product would be broadcasted. This is because I feel that after putting my footage together, it is more suitable for a documentary film instead of a television documentary. Due to this, I will make my footage into a trailer for a documentary film to be broadcasted on FilmFour, of which I will carry out branding research etc.
Although my product will no longer be broadcasted on BBC3 as it is now a documentary film, it still has various similarities with Sun Sex and Suspicious Parents which I have been using as an inspiration. As they both focus on teenagers binge drinking, it could be argued that mine now has a USP as it is a film instead of a three part programme. Due to this, viewers can watch the film as many times as they desire.
I have also referred back to my focus group and they agree with the idea and feel that the genre would suit a film.
I have also referred back to my focus group and they agree with the idea and feel that the genre would suit a film.
No comments:
Post a Comment